Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So excited....

I just love that Christie is now home in VA where she belongs (near her family). This Saturday we have an all day crop day scheduled. I have so much to do so I need to really prepare for this day in advance so I can get the most benefit from the time. Here are some of the things I plan to do:
  • PageMaps Sketch Contest Page (Dani's back to school pic or perhaps Family pic?)
  • Recipe Lunchbox with Recipe Cards (gift for my mom-Xmas)
  • 3 Idea Books (Gifts for Sis, Theresa-BFF, and one for me)
  • Baby Book for Baby Shower Gift- Joelle @ work (baby boy-safari theme)
  • Baby Wall Art for Baby Shower Gift- Autumn @ work (baby girl)
  • Christmas Pages (behind and I need more Christmas papers)
  • ClipBoard Calendar (need to buy chalkboard paint for this)
  • Pre-Made Halloween Party pages, Thanksgiving Pages for 2009
  • Pre-Made Christmas Pages for 2009, New Years Eve for 2010.

Think I am a little ambitious....? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment