Sunday, October 11, 2009

My take on the October Pagemaps Sketch


I really love doing this contest each month once I realized it was even out there and available. Here is my take on the October sketch. This is my handsome nephew Jaxson Cole. He is 6mos old and this is an impromptu home photo shoot my sister took of him. He was so animated and all over the place. She finally got 1 or 2 good shots out of the 100+ pics she took. I love this little guy. I flipped the sketch, used stars as my embelishments instead of tickets and added the cute journaling to highlight the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the 4th of July so I LOVE this! Thanks fore entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! My newborn is named Jaxon, too (but spelled a bit different). So cute!

    ReplyDelete