Sunday, September 20, 2009

Newest sketch contest at PageMaps.com

Check out the newest contest on pagemaps.com on their blogsite. This cool layout can be interpreted any way, theme and orientation and the prize is shown below. It ends 10.11.09 at midnight so I will be trying twice for this one. I was thinking about the recent pics I took of all of the kids together. I did a really wonderful 2 page layout for myself but I wanted to do one for my mom's album and this gives me the perfect layout. I can not wait. And for the 2nd attempt, not sure but I will figure out something. With my 2nd fall class coming online the week of 9.28 I need to enjoy what little scrapbooking time I have left. Taking 2nd level accounting is killing me as it is. LOL
Have a wonderful week and make sure you take time to scrapbook at least once a month my friends. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment