Sunday, September 13, 2009

Page Maps Content for September....




Here it is. My completed LO for the PageMaps.com/blog sketch challenge for September. I had held onto this pic of my sister, Christie, for the longest time. I never really visualized it in a LO until I saw the challenge for September. My sister means the world to me and having her back home in VA after being in FLA for 4 yrs while her hubby went to college was so hard. Much changed in those 4 yrs. What did not change was our love for one another or our love for scrapbooking. This LO was completed as part of a 2 day scrap marathan we went on. We scrapped until 4:30am on a Monday (Labor Day). It was awesome and so much fun. My sister is my friend. I loved this sticker and wanted to choose out there colors and embelishments to showcase her individuality. I think I succeeded with the handcut elements, stamping, beautiful light floral background and just the right mix of color and fun. Looking fwd to the next contest. Keep them coming!

1 comment: