Sunday, April 25, 2010

Carol's Page Maps Entry for April- Couture Cardstock

Danielle's first Easter where she chose her dress and it was a woman's dress to boot. She is growing up so quickly. This is my entry for the pagemaps.com/blog couture cardstock contest. I wanted to bring out the bright colors of Dani's dress and highlight the spring feeling.
I used the cutest bling gems and flowers to highlight the spring feel and used this ultra sweet title "Hello Beautiful" with the cute little Easter basket and felt swirl in lime green.
The journaling was special and personal to me in that I wanted to remember how much I felt this moment when I looked at her and realized she is growing up so fast. I love the cute little Easter chick and egg with the flowers. I also used felt flowers as a embellishment across the base as well as this really neat transparent with blue felt design paper. Feels very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment