Friday, April 23, 2010

April PageMaps Contest - Christie's Entry



I had so much fun doing this layout!  I love the color pallet of blue, green, and orange!  Plus, Jaxson had on the cutest baby blue smocked Easter outfit!  I used Blue background with green and blue scalloped felt ribbon with a beautiful blue felt butterfly which I accented with glitter.  The pictures top the page off!  We had a few really hot days before Easter where we had let him run through the water hose so as soon as we got home from church on Easter Sunday he ran to get the water hose sprayer!  He was absolutely adorable!  I'm so glad I had my camera out.

I love the accents under the pics!  Having three boys - I don't get to use flowers very often!!


The Title is from a Cricut cartridge and I chalked and watercolor penciled the flower accent on the title.  I love the white brackets - really make it pop!
I used blue and green gems to create my bullet-list for "Favorite things about Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment