Sunday, November 08, 2009

Obsessed.....




Pic of My Beautiful Sis kissing her 5mo old son, Jaxson. So adorable.


A little bit about why I scrap. Truly love how artistic I can be and how expressive the art is to others as I make memories with my family and friends.


Truly, a dear friend, Aashima- who is one of the kindest women I have ever met.


So I really, really loved the pagemaps.com blog sketch for November. I had so many individual photos that I wanted to somehow highlight and in just the right way. Once I turned the sketch on it's side, Wala! I fell 'n love with it. I created these 3 layouts in under 1 hour after hubby went to bed tonight. I killed 2 birds with 1 stone on 1 LO, entering it both in the scrapbooks etc challenge and the pagemaps.com blog contest. I will have to say that using these sketches and the CTMH pattern books have really inspired me to creative new levels! Can not wait to see the next month's contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment