Sunday, November 08, 2009

My scrapping companion....




So, ladies--meet Joe Dirt. Joe is my sweet, ever present, MOMMY snuggling Chinese Crested. He has sat up a many night with me while I read a novel, scrapped, watched TV, done HW, etc. He is so loyal and loving, just a regular cuddler. And tonight, as I survey my mess of art called scrapping, I realized what a little blessing he is to me. My sweet Joey will be 12 yrs old next summer. We have had him since he was 3yrs old. He came from Minnesota on a plane from a breeder who no longer wanted him to stud and so she got him fixed and crated him off to Virginia. He has been the most expensive pet I have ever owned from his purchase cost, plane flight, and the clothing he requires because he is pretty much hairless. He has boots, a rain coat, several sweaters, some lightweight t's, and several heavy coats. He is my little man and I am so grateful for him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment