Sunday, March 28, 2010

A "Cherry on Top" Cricut Contest--Carol's Entry



I used glitter rub ons to accent the chipboard elements and these cute silver heart brads.

These are the cutest tele-type letters and I used floss to thread through the letters for a unique look.


I handmade several small circles and accented with stickles paints in complimentary colors.



I appreciate my family memories. My sister and her boys (Nic and T) moved to Fla with her hubby to allow him to go to college. While they were away for 4 years, she got pregnant with her 3rd son, Jaxson. I missed her baby shower, his birth, and many other moments with T and Nic. It made me very sad. So when she moved home last summer, I relished every memory we make as a family.


1 comment:

  1. Carol,

    What a cute layout and blog! I love the colors on your page.
    Thanks for the Look!
    KaTy

    ReplyDelete