Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh, big crop night--big sale.....lots of fun!

So I got picked for an Alan Newman Research thingie tomorrow night and I get paid $75 cash, get free goodies and I only have to give my opinion on employment recruiting in the Richmond area. Loves it. I plan to take my easily earned cash to Jo-Ann's Saturday to partake in their 40% off all papercrafting sale with my GF Theresa and then--my sister and her friend Amy have planned an all night crop at their church in Caroline County on Friday March 12th from 6:30pm to 11am Saturday. I am so stoked. I am sure I can not hang all night until 11am but I can do like 8pm to 8am....and I am psyched. I have lots of pics to develop and lots of pages to crop. If you have any sketch ideas, let me know. If you want to join us at the crop, let me know that 2. The more the merrier. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment