Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh well,

I did not win the pagemaps.com blog content. Oh well, the winner had an awesomely detailed page and really took the concept outside of the confines of the design which I truly never thought to do. It was a very pretty page. Makes me want to try harder for the next one. Christie and I have spent tons of time scrapping. I will have to post some more completed LOs for you soon. I also have some sales projects I plan on finishing--my Twilight albums-just in time for New Moon release, a clipboard for a crop room, and a recipe card lunchbox. I am making a gift album for my gf Aashima who just got back from India. (Waiting on special stickers to come in the mail). And I have several gift projects for Christmas already swirling around in my head. Can not wait until I actually find time to accomplish all of these things. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment