Sunday, July 26, 2009

Goal- 12 pages Complete....



Before we talk about my goal. Here is another one of new scrapbook wall art creations. I used the mom's real fabric stiffened into squares and her paint colors to create this art. I really liked it. She handpicked from about 5 designs I wanted to try and then took the pic ahead of time for me. She was thrilled. So was I.

Well, I finally hit a scrapbook goal. Many of us scrappers know how discouraging it can be to become behind. So I set a goal for the 2nd half of 2009. I will have a scrap day once a month with my sister, and our 2 BFFs. So far we have scrapped in June and July and even managed an extra day. I want to get 12 pages or 6 layouts done each time and so far, I had not met that goal. And then came this Saturday. I actually got 6 layouts done (granted the sledding layout was pre-made by my sister and was a handoff-trade for herma-fix refill)--but it counts. Here they are.




I will have to scrapbook more soon. Until then, Keep up the scrapping and don't be discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment